Attention New members
Please email your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, specialty, profession and place of business directly to Adolfo Echeveste by clicking the link below:
Arizona Licensed Physicians
Regular membership in ALMA is open to physicians licensed to practice in Arizona. Early Dues (Paid Before March 1) is $200. Regular Dues is$250. There is a$4 charge to pay Early Dues and a$7 Fee to pay Regular Dues via Credit Card to offset fees. Dues paid members are eligible to be included in the ALMA MedCard provider directory, receive reduced fees for ALMA’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) seminars, as well as are welcome at our regular Medical Education Seminar Dinners. Click here if you are a member and would like to pay your dues.
Amigo De Alma – Corporate Membership
Membership in Amigos de ALMA is open to corporations and businesses that support ALMA’s goals. Annual dues are$500 per calendar year. Amigos de ALMA receive recognition on ALMA’s website, with a logo, contact information, website link, and brief description of the Amigo’s business. Click here if you are a member and would like to pay your dues.
Associate Membership is open to non-Physician Professionals, such as PhDs, RNs, NPs, and PAs. Associate Membership is non-voting.Early Dues (Paid Before March 1) is $200. Regular Dues is$250. There is a$4 charge to pay Early Dues and a$7 Fee to pay Regular Dues via Credit Card to offset fees. Dues paid members are are welcome at our regular Medical Education Seminar Dinners. Click here if you are a member and would like to pay your dues.
Medical Students and Residents
Medical Students and Residents are welcome to join ALMA at a reduced rate of $10.00 annually. Please consider making ALMA a part of your career path as we have made you a special part of our efforts. Your success is crucial to all of us! Click here if you are a member and would like to pay your dues.
ALMA dinner meeting information.
Prospective members may come to 2 meetings to determine if they are interested in becoming a member. To continue to attend they must become ALMA members.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. cordially invites you to attend a program entitled
EXPAREL® (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension): A Key Component for Lasting Postsurgical Pain Management in Regional Anesthesia
Sabry Ayad, MD
Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management, Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital, Cleveland, OH
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
6333 N Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Please RSVP on or before Friday, August 9, 2019
Register online at www.PaciraPortal.com/Registration using Event ID 4367
If you have any questions about this program, please call p-value communications at (866) 782-5830
The 8th Annual Southwest Diabetes Symposium
Click here for dates and locations:
Register today for this complimentary symposium by calling 888-YourCE1 (888-968-7231).
This activity is designed for family practice and other primary care physicians, endocrinologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, pharmacists, diabetes educators, registered dietitians, and other healthcare professionals who care for patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
1. Identify current statistics and future projections for type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) in Arizona, the southwestern US, nationwide, and worldwide.
2. Explain CMS’ RAF/HCC point system that adjusts CMS payments and identify current reimbursable diabetes care services to improve quality of care, patient outcomes, and augment comprehensive diabetes management.
3. Develop lifestyle modification goals based on individual preferences to facilitate behavioral changes in patients with T2DM and prediabetes.
4. Recognize obesity as a chronic progressive disease and utilize evidence-based management strategies to support weight loss goals in patients with T2DM.
5. Review the updated 2019 AACE/ADA guidelines and apply best practices and evidence-based strategies for the individualized treatment of patients with T2DM.
6. Describe the links between cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic disorders, and the clinical management of these overlapping diseases and potential complications.